Students may order official academic transcripts online through OPUS. Electronic transcripts are delivered electronically to the receiving institution. Paper transcripts are also available. Although there is no per-transcript fee assessed for transcripts, a fee is charged for express delivery of paper transcripts. Transcripts will not be issued if a student’s record shows financial indebtedness to Emory University or in cases in which a student’s transcript is on hold as part of a disciplinary sanction.

All transcripts include a student’s entire academic record; no partial or incomplete statements of a student’s record will be issued as transcripts.

To ensure prompt receipt of transcripts, students should make requests at a reasonable time prior to need. Delays in issuance may occur immediately before or after a term break. More information about ordering transcripts is available on the University Registrar’s website

Approved: Curriculum, Assessment, and Educational Policy Committee, February 19, 2020