Academic Majors & Minors
- Students can declare a major/minor during, or after the second semester of their freshman year. Students should declare a major/minor no later than the end of the sophomore year.
- No more than 2 concentrations allowed, either:
- 2 majors OR
- 1 major and 1 minor OR
- 1 major
- Maintain at least a C (2.0) average in any major or minor.
- Only one (1) undergraduate degree may be earned from Emory.
Minor in Korean
|Hours To Complete||24 - 32|
|Declaration of Minor Contact|
Students are expected to fulfill
- 4 language courses (101, 102, 201, 202 for newcomers and 103.203 for Korean heritage spearkers).
- If a student demonstrates mastery of the language equivalent to the level of KRN 202/203 (through a placement test), the language requirement is waived. Instead, students will be required to take on additional course as an elective (either an advanced language course or an additional content course).
- 4 content course requirements (Korean history, culture, society and politics).
- Students should contact the department for a list of courses approved to satisfy this area.