Academic Majors & Minors
- Students can declare a major/minor during, or after the second semester of their freshman year. Students should declare a major/minor no later than the end of the sophomore year.
- No more than 2 concentrations allowed, either:
- 2 majors OR
- 1 major and 1 minor OR
- 1 major
- Maintain at least a C (2.0) average in any major or minor.
- Only one (1) undergraduate degree may be earned from Emory.
Minor in Russian
|Hours To Complete||30|
|Declaration of Minor Contact|
The Russian Minor (RUSSIANMIN) is no longer offered. Students interested in Russian language and culture may now choose the REES (Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies) Minor.
- Russian 202 (or equivalent)
4 courses (14 additional credit hours) in Russian language (above the 202 level), linguistics, literature, or culture.
Russian 101; 102, 201 or equivalent