Academic Majors & Minors
- Students can declare a major/minor during, or after the second semester of their freshman year. Students should declare a major/minor no later than the end of the sophomore year.
- No more than 2 concentrations allowed, either:
- 2 majors OR
- 1 major and 1 minor OR
- 1 major
- Maintain at least a C (2.0) average in any major or minor.
- Only one (1) undergraduate degree may be earned from Emory.
Major in Computer Science BA
|Hours To Complete||38|
|Declaration of Major Contact|
The BA is designed for students who want a broad introduction to the subject and for those who would like to combine computer science with another major or minor.
- Math Courses: Math 111, Math 112, Math 221
- CS Courses: CS 170, CS 171, CS 224, CS 255, CS 323
- Any four from the following list of electives: CS classroom course at the 300-level or higher; Math 315, Math 346, or Math 361