Academic Majors & Minors
- Students can declare a major/minor during, or after the second semester of their freshman year. Students should declare a major/minor no later than the end of the sophomore year.
- No more than 2 concentrations allowed, either:
- 2 majors OR
- 1 major and 1 minor OR
- 1 major
- Maintain at least a C (2.0) average in any major or minor.
- Only one (1) undergraduate degree may be earned from Emory.
Minor in Architectural Studies
|Hours To Complete||22|
|Declaration of Minor Contact|
Seven courses (minimum 22 credit hours), including:
- Either ARTHIST 103, Understanding Architecture, or ARTHIST 104, Great Buildings
- ARTHIST 210, Introduction to Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- One studio art course (not including ARTVIS 111 or 112, Foundations in Art Practices)
- Four courses (minimum 12 credit hours) in Art History, with an emphasis on architecture. Students should consult the AS advisor about courses that fulfill this requirement.