Academic Majors & Minors
- Students can declare a major/minor during, or after the second semester of their freshman year. Students should declare a major/minor no later than the end of the sophomore year.
- No more than 2 concentrations allowed, either:
- 2 majors OR
- 1 major and 1 minor OR
- 1 major
- Maintain at least a C (2.0) average in any major or minor.
- Only one (1) undergraduate degree may be earned from Emory.
Minor in Comparative Literature
|Hours To Complete||18|
|Declaration of Minor Contact|
The five core courses:
- 201 Reading Comparatively
- 202 Literatures, Genres, Media
- 301 Methods of Interpretation
- 302 Literary Theory
- 490 Literature Major Seminar