Academic Majors & Minors
- Students can declare a major/minor during, or after the second semester of their freshman year. Students should declare a major/minor no later than the end of the sophomore year.
- No more than 2 concentrations allowed, either:
- 2 majors OR
- 1 major and 1 minor OR
- 1 major
- Maintain at least a C (2.0) average in any major or minor.
- Only one (1) undergraduate degree may be earned from Emory.
Minor in Computer Informatics
|Hours To Complete||19|
|Declaration of Minor Contact|
- CS 153 or CS 155
- CS 170
- CS 171
- Three of either CS 370, CS 377, CS 378, CS 323, or CS 325