Academic Majors & Minors
- Students can declare a major/minor during, or after the second semester of their freshman year. Students should declare a major/minor no later than the end of the sophomore year.
- No more than 2 concentrations allowed, either:
- 2 majors OR
- 1 major and 1 minor OR
- 1 major
- Maintain at least a C (2.0) average in any major or minor.
- Only one (1) undergraduate degree may be earned from Emory.
Minor in Environmental Sciences
|Hours To Complete||18 - 19|
|Declaration of Minor Contact|
Two Foundation Courses:
- ENVS 130: Environmental Sciences or AP credit
- ENVS 131: Intro to ENVS Field Studies
Three upper level breadth courses, one in each area*:
- Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Ecology and Conservation
- Social Science and Policy
Two additional upper level electives.
*A list of courses satisfying each area can be found on the ENVS Website