Academic Majors & Minors
- Students can declare a major/minor during, or after the second semester of their freshman year. Students should declare a major/minor no later than the end of the sophomore year.
- No more than 2 concentrations allowed, either:
- 2 majors OR
- 1 major and 1 minor OR
- 1 major
- Maintain at least a C (2.0) average in any major or minor.
- Only one (1) undergraduate degree may be earned from Emory.
Major in Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies BA
|Hours To Complete||36|
|Declaration of Major Contact|
Total of 36 credit hours with a minimum of 10 courses:
- WGS 200 (Introduction to WGSS)
- WGS 205 (Introduction to Studies in Sexualities)
- WGS 300 (Feminist Theory)
- WGS 490 (Senior Seminar)
- 6 to 7 electives (with a WGS course number or otherwise approved by the DUS)