Academic Majors & Minors
- Students can declare a major/minor during, or after the second semester of their freshman year. Students should declare a major/minor no later than the end of the sophomore year.
- No more than 2 concentrations allowed, either:
- 2 majors OR
- 1 major and 1 minor OR
- 1 major
- Maintain at least a C (2.0) average in any major or minor.
- Only one (1) undergraduate degree may be earned from Emory.
Major in Physics for Life Sciences BA
|Hours To Complete||55|
|Declaration of Major Contact|
Courses required for the completion of the Major
- One PHYS elective (300-level or higher)
- BIOL 141 and 142 (including labs)
- CHEM 150 + 150L
- QTM 100
- MATH 111
- MATH 112 or 116
- MATH 212