Academic Majors & Minors
- Students can declare a major/minor during, or after the second semester of their freshman year. Students should declare a major/minor no later than the end of the sophomore year.
- No more than 2 concentrations allowed, either:
- 2 majors OR
- 1 major and 1 minor OR
- 1 major
- Maintain at least a C (2.0) average in any major or minor.
- Only one (1) undergraduate degree may be earned from Emory.
Major in BBA + Quantitative Science (Second Major) None
|Hours To Complete||44|
|Declaration of Major Contact|
Quantitative Course Requirements
- QTM 110
- QTM 120
- QTM 210
- QTM 220
- QTM Computing courses: students must take a minimum of two 1-credit hour statistical computing courses
- QTM electives: students must take a minimum of three upper-level elective QTM courses
Substantive Field Requirements (Business Courses)
Six Business School courses of the student's choosing at the 300-level or above.
This program is only available to students admitted to the Bachelor of Business Adminstration (BBA) program in the Goizueta Business School as a second major. Students graduating with this second major earn a BBA degree.