A Theater Studies minor must complete the following courses for a total of 12 credit hours:
- THEA 120: Acting: Fundamentals
- THEA 210W: Reading for Performance
- THEA 130: Stagecraft
- THEA 200R: Theater Practicum (one credit)
- THEA 396R: Theater Colloquia (one credit)
In addition to the core requirements, minors must complete three elective courses for a total of 9-12 credit hours. (Some dramatic literature courses in other departments are approved for these electives.)
- One course must be at the 200-level or higher.
- Two courses must be at the 300-level or higher.
Note: THEA 100, Introduction to Theater, does not count toward the minor. When Introduction to Theater is taught as a freshman seminar (THEA 190), it does not count toward the minor.